Wednesday, March 19, 2008

Episode #1607

13 Survivors on the island
TRIBES:
THE ORANGE TRIBE - Airai - Alexis, Eliza, James, Jason, Kathleen, Natalie, and Parvati
THE PURPLE TRIBE - Malakal - Amanda, Ami, Cirie, Erik, Ozzy, and Tracy
REWARD CHALLENGE: "Money Roll" -
WINNER - Malakal - Amanda, Ami, Cirie, Erik, Ozzy, and Tracy
PRIZE - A trip to the Herbal Essences Great Escape Spa - the chance to refresh themselves with Herbal Essences products and indulge in a tasty snack
TWIST - The winning tribe will select one member from each tribe to go to Exile Island
EXILE ISLAND:
The Malakal tribe chose Jason from the Airai tribe and Tracy from their own tribe to go to Exile Island.
KATHLEEN LEAVES:
"When I woke up this morning I hadn’t gotten any sleep," complains Kathleen, "and I was looking for some kind of strength and I couldn’t find it. I can’t feel my family. I wanna go home. I want them to come and get a boat and pick me up and take me away!" Jeff Probst arrives by boat on the Airai beach, calls an impromptu meeting at the camp and after a short time asks the distraught Kathy, "Are you ready to get out of here?" Kathy nods, sniffling, and says, "I am."
IMMUNITY CHALLENGE: "What-Er Drag" -
WINNER - Airai - Alexis, Eliza, James, Jason, Natalie, and Parvati
PRIZE - Immunity
HOW MALAKAL VOTED: Tracy Voted Out -
Tracy received 5 Votes from Amanda, Ami, Cirie, Erik, and Ozzy
Ozzy received 1 Vote from Tracy
11 Survivors left on the island

No comments: